Chartering a yacht offers something for everyone! Whether it s a fully crewed yacht complete with captain and chef or more of the “hand’s on” experience of a “bareboat” with captain charter, a “learn to sail” vacation, or total do it yourself bareboat, we can help you find the right yacht.
While everything looks good on the internet, we know the boats and the owners so there will be no surprises when you arrive at the dock. Like our past guests, you will be talking about your Custom Sailing experience for years to come.
What’s the next step?
1. Review the Destinations page with information on places, dates and rates.
2. Let us know where you would like to go? We’ll send you additional information and answer all your questions. You can never ask too many questions! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or do it the old fashioned way and give us a call!
3. Don’t see exactly what you want? Tell us a little about what you would like to do and where you would like to go and we can recommend options for you that will fit into your schedule and budget.
4. Check out the “Know before you Go” and “Terms and Conditions” tab.
5. Everything looks good! Now we will send you your invoice. A 50% deposit holds your reservation and your balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
6. Welcome aboard!